Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down FR on Cola (BY:cuntking)

Was passing by GL this afternoon, so went to Tommy's place to check if MJ is back so that I could start my attack for revenge. Disappointed answer!

Never mind, have not practice all the karma & jap stuff the good bros of GL send me. She sure die! ha ha

So decided to hang around before I leave, there was many customers there, so saw many pretty gals, Star, Vivian, Jen Jen, Yan Er & Pinky ........ some of my next targets like Sugar (big boobs), Jane B (chio face), Miao Miao (good figure), Elaine (looks like ann kok), BB2 (heard service quite good). Also saw my last f..k of the year Chelsea (she still remembers me and said she lost not only on monday to me but yesterday Chelsea FC also lost) .... hee hee

Heart and body want to go (broke my record of 3 session in 2 days) but little brother cannot tahan. So decide to bring more excitement to the house as everyone, done or not done are checking out the gals, decided on Cola whom I had saw on sunday and bro romanto was very pleased with her.

Tommy said got to wait, so have fun chatting to a Japanese guy (lots of jokes to share about GL gals), 4 guys from the same company (one old bird, got lots of stories and like big boobs like me), 2 malay brothers and one guy (who brought his musical keyboard to play some for a gal) ......... he is one of a kind and we talked lots more when the rest left or go room.

Ok about this Cola, when she come, the Jap's jaw drop (like mine on Sunday) and he dun non say wat in Japanese.

Cola, have a model look and good figure. Went upstairs as all the rooms downstairs full, as she undresses, I started some small chat (my style is to make the gals comfortable), she reply with a few words (do have a nice voice). After that she told me to undress and go to wash room. Inside, cleaning up SOP. But the first thing a gal dry me up with a towel. So I was thinking not that bad she dun like to talk but committed to her work.

As per normal, told her I dun want AR, she started to bite my back, she do kiss and lick but she tend to do it a bit hard so like a baby with new teeth nipping at me. Then she lie fully on my back and kissed my ears. Cool!

But as she proceed down, she did AR, so I moved a bit. Then she remember, maybe she is new (6 months) so tends to go by the book. Again I thought she committed to work.

She then pushes me to the front. I saw the boobs, WOW, correct size and one pair of the most perfect nipples staring at me (too bad not pink like San San's). My hand went to work and fine tune those nipples and ruba ruba those boobs till she moans. (or moo like a cow being milk)

She then lick my nipples and chest and went down to bj... does a good bj, lick (again like biting) and kiss and suck ever inch of my balls and stick. Then she started to hand job (hj) me, I was surprised. But I like it. She went on to bj and hj me ............. this carries on for almost 15 minutes, then it hit me she is trying to make me cum faster so that we can end the session faster.

Me die die taha, but as she carry on to hj me, I smile and ask if she wants me to cum at her hands? She the look at me, put on the cap and went on top. At once she pump like mad trying to make me cum, she meet with the wrong guy, if I can do Chelsea 2 session non stop and only cum once, who she think she is????

After that she exhausted, told me to be on top. So I took the opportunity and squeeze her boobs again (my top 10 fav boobs), then went to kiss her boobs and drink milk, slowly went upwards to her neck, she say she dun like........ so when to her ears, she say cannot.... tried to french her, she say too personal... kiss face can lah but she say wait dirty her face. WAT F..K SHIT!

I always try to make the gals enjoy the session as much as I do, they are humans too you know. But since this Cola want to be treated as a whore, I treat her like one. I pump her with all my might ............... bang her while I lie fully on her ( I quite big size, so usually I don't do that to the gals) .............. thrust her with her legs held high for full penetration .............. screw her with her legs pinned against her boobs ............... 50 mins into the session I cum .............. continue to pump her hard then stop (dun want to waste $$ to teach this type of bitch a lesson)

She clean my tool up then rushed to wash herself up, the call me to wash but did such a bad job that I end up washing myself. Smile at her as we dress up

Went downstairs, smile at Tommy (my own fault, too attracted to her model looks and figure) the Jap guy decide to have his second session with her, I gave him a thumbs down, but too late Tommy already asked Cola into a room. When Tommy come out, I almost shouted F..K UP and he told me that's why he had never recommend her to me although she was in GL for 6 months (Tommy do intro good new gals like Sony and Jolene to me before)

Juz to share a bad experience with all our brothers here. Cola is good only for looks and bj. Try her if you have lots of $$ and can tahan her 20mins of bj and hj without cuming, she dun allow 2 times. You decide yourselves brothers

Looks: 9 (from far, 7.5 when near- too white like bed sheet)
Boobs: 8 (good size, nice nipples)
Figure: 8
AR: NA
BJ & HJ: 9.5-10
FJ: 7
Service: 6
Attitude: -100

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR