Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on MJ (BY:cuntking)

The place and time was settled on Tommy's place at 1800hrs on Friday. When I arrived, saw someone I knew from the army ..... so an idea came to me for this FR.

Then trooper dez appeared with 2 support trooper, watergun and jht (hope I got their names right) ............. still waiting for my bro-at-arms, romanto.

Called for the target for zeroing first, terrorist MJ ...... had to wait. Never mind, we discuss strategies and tactics with our palmastra at hand.

Before target could arrived, trooper dez, trooper watergun and trooper jht got deployed by scout Tommy to fight MJ's decoys. Bro-at-arms romato arrived with combat rations (2 packs of potato chips) and we refilled our firing power.

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! ........ target approaching, scout Tommy reported.

As terrorist MJ marches in, we went into top level meeting to see who attack here first, bro-at-arms romanto, knowing that I want my revenge for sunday incident, said he will backed me up.

Hence I sneaked up behind target and trail her to her hide out. Once inside, she noticed me and went into action first, stripped me of my top and attacked me with her pistol darting in and out of my mouth, got no time to even load my own pistol, never mind I sure got bigger weapons than her.

Rest on 2 sides of the war zone and light our camp fire, as insults were throw from both camps. She said that she remember me, so do I and I don't repeat gals but came for revenge because she knock on my door when I was making out with OG on Sunday. She smiled and said she is going to rape me with a CFM look. See who rape who was my reply. Pulled me to the water room and started water treatment on me. Gave me a real good torture.

As we both dashed outside to the war zone, she dried me quickly and went into action. Used her pistol on me again, but this time round my pistol also load and ready and we had a good fight........ long, deep and wet. Then she tried something she never did the last time, she sucked my pistol hard and draws it out with a 'pop' sound ............. all is lost. Just stared blankly at her, WOW, no one had ever done that. She smiled and gave me the CFM look again.

To show her terrorist acts, she uses her pistol and moved from my ears to neck as her hand gun started to aim at my nipples and secret weapon. To counter attack also used my hand guns to aim at her two white and soft bombs, slowly tune her bombs fuses. She started soft war cries and went down to find out more about my big weapon. Lubricates and oiled my secret weapon well and then used her special skill of deep suckion (like she did with my pistol) on my secret weapon. Cannot loss I refrain from exploding, she then try harder and deep throat my weapon. Tahan Tahan, remembered what my officer told us during BMT, "reasonable treatment is training while unreasonable treatment is mounding. It is a matter of the mind, not the body."

Focused my will power on not exploding. She then attacked my with her pistol and flanked me with her bombs ............ ahhhhhhhhh those soft and white bombs straight at my pistol, licked them, attacked them with my hand guns and tried to over come them with my mouth.

It was just her tactic, she went to attacked my weapon again with her pistol in a 69 poisition. Her spy hole facing me. Started using my hand guns on that spy hole till it started to flow. The war cries got louder, the spy hole came nearer to my pistol, so I just release 2 long shots from my hand gun to stop it from coming nearer. She screamed and turn to look at me giving my a very horny and hungry look.

Attacked with her pistol, I attacked back and carry on to ambushed her spy hole with my hand guns. She is lossing, spy hole overflowing and I tired her special suckion tactic on her pistol with a 'pop' sound. She laughed and we went into real war.

Armed my weapon and she rode me slowly while lifting my hand guns to her bombs. Squeeze till the bombs nearly exploded.

Changed to missionary, insert my weapon deep in her spy hole and then used my pistol on her neck and ears. Pushed my down towards her bombs and I started to (softly) bite those fuses. She cannot take it and pulled my face up and smiled as if she was in heaven and our pistols frenched again.

Time to go into nuclear war and used my palmasutra tactics. Tried a few standing and sitting positions but, it appears that I get more tired than her.

So made her lie on her back and pushed her slim legs against her bombs and hit her with my weapon like artillery gun, sliding in and out. Her spy hole is so wet, that sounds were coming from it.

Changed to placed her legs on my shoulders then use my GPMG weapon ramming her her slowly but with more fire power.

Finally changed to machine gun mode, made her legs into a "V" shape and fired liked mad. She war cries turned into screaming and she was grapping the pillow like she was going to tear it apart, her head shock from side to side .......... I was also cumming, let her legs down and position myself to blast her deeper, she grapped my hands so hard that I could sense her tortured feeling. I blasted my full load in her and her spy hole closed so tight and locked my weapon inside as she cummed too.

We carried on frenching and she looked at me with so much admiration. This will teach her not to play play with the KING.

Went to water room and dressed up.

So the war ended with both parties winning, followed by world peace.

Face: 7 (normal but her CFM expression, horny look and sweet smile in the room 8.5)
Figure: 7.5 (normal with tight ass)
Boobs: 7.5 (slightly smaller than my handful, just got to know I got big hands, so should be quite a handful for others 8)
BJ: 9 (deep suction, deep throat and her 69 WOW)
FJ: 9.5 (allow all positions, knows how to move to my moves,)
Attitude and service: 10 (great frenching with her special 'pop' tactic, quite playful and a customer oriented lover)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR