Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Chelsea (BY:cuntking)

Yo brothers of GL, let me start the ball rolling with my FR on the last f..k of the year 2001.

When I arrived at Tommy's place at 635pm, was informed that bro robin had already started with Hong Hong, but Hong Hong new gal and bro robin like Excellent service (can or not) ..... maybe he as GL Chief Trainer just want to train the gal better for more brothers to enjoy.

Since I said OTOT, asked Tommy for Cola (bro romanto make me gain) .... off, Sugar also off ........... MJ already know off ......... then who else??

Tommy then asked if I had tried Chelsea, I said no. (I not a great football fun). He rush outside, I thought wat happen (someone bang my car or wat??), so I followed. He stopped a gal and made a phone call to a OKT, saying Chelsea at his place ............... OIC, good old Tommy, never fail me ............ but the gal look pretty normal to me, but service more important.

As we walk in, she was laughing softly, must be thinking I desperate or wat to make Tommy rush out to grab her. Sian liao, kana laugh and mistaken for a S.M., so much for my last f..k of the year.

Inside the room, she still laughing ............ pissed, I started smoking. She also light up and came beside me on the bed and say I looked very cute running after Tommy just now............ now I know, so she find me cute ......... hee hee

Chit chat a while like lovers, asking me how I like her looks (fully dressed how to know) and stroking my ears asking me if I liked her smell. Like a long lost lover, she gently bring my face to of her hair, her neck and boobs (smells good). As she undress, I follow suit. Figure not bad quite slim and the boobs also quite good, quite a handful.

During washing, she used her special lime body shampoo to wash me. WOW, am I special or she does the same to all guys. Doesn't matter lah. The rest in the wash room was SOP.

Wanted to start with my back, so I told her I don't like AR. She say ok and carried on. She licking from my ears, quite deep in, great sensation, slowly goes to the neck and shoulders. Then gave me a back message with those soft and bouncy boobs. Steam liao lah!!!!! (I am such a sucker for goods boobs). Like a lover that will leave no stones unturned, she started kissing my bums and every inch of my legs. Carried on with the boobs ruba ruba ........ want to explode liao.

Turned over and she frenched me deep and long, I was thinking she must be born in France to be able to french so well. More and more she made me felt like she was making love to a hero that had just returned from battle. Proceed to my ears and licked them so well, I think I no need to clean them for months. Kissing and softly blowing my neck, caressed my nipples and licking them with so much passion that I will want to proposed to her. Smiled at me as she could see the love in my eyes. Came back to french me while I hugged her tight, the warm feeling of her body against mine, her sweet smell and my lime smell, the whole room was filled with the smell of love.

Did not want to let her go, but she stopped and gave me the expression of wanting me to be satisfied and to remember her for life. She went down, licked my nuts and sucked them with poping sound. Ultra shiok!!! Held my love sword with so much care and looked at them with much respect before she blessed them with her mouth of sweetness. Slowly adjusted herself so that I could show the same type of respect to her love tunnel. As the hero of a lady, I gentle gave her love tunnel a good feel of my battle hands. The love tunnel start to flow of love potion and the sweet smell of the Love God. She start to speck the tongue of love as she polishes my sword. Not wanting her to stop, my experienced hand cupped her mountains of love with much care. Those two wonderful mountains are covered with snow, so soft. The peaks were then well mounded by me. Unable to take it any more, the peaks were set on fire with my flaming tongue.

The lady rush to me and again the mouths were locked in battle as we exchange the strokes darts fighting and letting the sweet lotion heal the wounds.

Time to let the real battle begin, with the amour on the sword. We started the war with me having the upper hand, the lady is trapped under, as the sword begins to smoothen the love tunnel filled with love potion. All the cutting and slicing, made the lady's screams of love louder. Her mountains were slowly attacked by me as she tries to defend.

Next act of battle, the lady used all her might to push back the hero and went on top. Locking me down, she fired her dart in and out and I got only guard so little, her dart soon conquered the gateway of my soul and my gates could not closed as she enjoyed her gains. Passion fluid flows between our mouths like the seven seas. To punish the hero, she rode on me like I was an untamed horse to be send to battle. Her tunnel closed in on my sword and I almost lost but decide to change tactics and attacked her snow mountains again. She went crazy!!!!

To have a fair and final battle, I attacked from behind and she defended skillfully with her shields. The crashing sound was heaven music and the battle crys were songs. To hear her singing over come the music, I went to crushed her mountains with those high peaks, she could only submit to me.

Shot the cum of victory! The lady smiled at her hero and rewarded him with another deep and ever lasting supply of her passion. Hugged me with her last strength and gave her my bear hug to remind her who was the conqueror.

Whispers were exchange in the ears and battle was over. After cleaning up, we thank each other for such a wonderful time and parted sadly as this star-cross lovers do not know when they will meet again.

This battle was the longest in my history, 2 sessions.

Looks 7
BOOBS 7.5
FIGURE 8
AR NA
BJ 7.5
FJ 8
ATTITUDE 10 (really treat you like her love hero)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR