Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Yuki - From Lor 16 Hse 08 (BY:Prime2000)

Here is the FR on Yuki

Was at 1610 this evening. Has been noticing this gal from next hse for a while.......after checking her name and some feedback from the OKT decided to give her a try. Her name is Yuki, not to be mistaken, this Yuki is from Lro 16 hse 8 and not the Yuki from Lor 16 hse 39. Here is the FR on her:

Looks: Pretty (Base on my judgement. Cool type )
Boobs: Handful (Might not suits Boobs lover)
Figure: Nice figure (Slim. Reminds me of one GL legend Holiday)
AR:Good
BBBJ: Very Good (Great suction)
FJ: Good(Can click very well with me)
Frenching: Didn't Try ( too busy making her cum)
Fingering: I didn't try
RTF: OH YES. She can be turn on easily if you know how.

Not as popular as the other Yuki(1639)............maybe she don't smile to people went she enter the house. But once in the room........a totally different person. Friendly and cheerful gal.......
provides good service and went I did her this evening........she cum twice.....at least. She is on my favourite gals list.......perhaps
another hidden gem.

Prime2000

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 01-10-2002 at 02:24 PM.