View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jap women travel to Indonesia for sex with indonesia beach boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Actually this has been happening a long time back. I was told from my friend that these Japanese women love dark skin people. No racial offence here but Chinese is a no no to most of them. Even when I was touring in Japan, the tour guide even stated that most Japanese girls will not serve Chinese. Not all but a majority.

A lot go to Philippines and Hawaii as well for such services so I am not surprised. In Australia, I have seen Japanese backpackers going with Ang moh to travel around in return a free fuck for them. And yeah dont be too surprised I saw them like on a budget following the Aussie guys.

We however dont have such opportunities.
I think ur frd was mis-informed or maybe there are plenty of rumors or whatever.

Eh last time when I was a NSF, I knew a jap girl and she pick me up at ANA hotel..but she is a like late 20s ..I am only 18 or 19 lor...the rest are history la...
Anyway jap girls or whatever girls are still the same...once they are horny, you will still be eaten instead of us eating them