View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Thanks bro for sharing all the info I need.
how are the girls qualities there? have ssyt?
6 August i going over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
Few KTV still in operation ( GUAI FEI ,
PRINCESS , JAGUAR )
DISCO left V8 and 77

BBQ seafood i recommend the one nearby oliver , at back road , i forget the name . 399 thb per person

not much farm left , i went to Mr Ho farm near oliver )
he is a damm professional Salesman ... i mean professional pimp ,,, once he monitor you few minutes he will know around what type of girls you like and he is quite convincing to make you make decision fast and take your hard earn money .... hahahah

Price range from 4500 thb to 5500thb overnight depends grade

I went to Disco and met a guai fei mamasan , she say her girl overnight charge is RM 800 ( knn , they thought their pussy gold platted ah ) hahah

If you use we chat look around to find girls ( Make sure you bear your own risk ) - Price is around 2000thb per shot , 3500-4000 overnight
as they no need give mamasan or pimp commision .

But if you really get girls from wechat , maek sure you lock all your expensive belongings in the safebox , better be safe then sorry

V8 is just like before , guy brings their own girls drink feng tau , also have soem guy thought they are handsome try to fish free girl ( KNN, mana ada free punya , you think you look like brat pit ah ) ,

Beer is around 1980bth per carton ,

after you order and when bill come , make sure you take the receipt and sign then tell her discount , if not they will charge you normal price around 2400 bth... the saving you may can use a tips to waitress , normal i pay around 100tbh each , Ice bucket first first set is included , additional refill is 100thb nia

Make sure you change thb , current exchange rate is 124 to Thb 1000 <

If you pay RM is club they charge 30% means , your exchange rate become RM 130 for 1000bth , which you will eventfully lose 6% , if you are rich , then this is small amount lo..

i heard the girls say MBI and Hello bangkok is opening back soon , maybe in 2-4 weeks time .

Overall dannok is still not yet 20% of previous glory time < girls also less ,
more laos girls

Hope you all like my sharing ,

I might be going again in mid August , if any of you also going lets have a cheongster gathering sharing session there