View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvAzianGirlz View Post
[D......). I had my wallet in hand and they started to pickup the money inside it, asking if I had USD or Euro. After I said I had only kyats, I took back the money from their hands and 30k was missing. So be careful if you go there, don't let them trick you and take money in your wallet like I did because they are skilled to make it disappear quickly
I encounter this same scam in bangkok. In bangkok somewhere near the mrt station, a descent looking stranger with a kid approach me n start a convrsation with me. In short finally he wanted to see how a usd look like and so i took out my usd from my wallet n showed him, he then took my money n started counting, i took it back n then later i realise i short of a usd100 bill.