View Single Post
Old 15-11-2005, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR from Ditto

Day 3 ( 01/11/05 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup a girl with braces but i dont think it is the same girl la bro..the girl i got was not very tall ( 5 3" or so ) and with short hair ( trendy type ). Yes, yes. Rub more salt into Bro Daijek's wound...ouch !! These few days, bro daijek sure very horny and a little down thinking of how the other brothers in HDY are bonking and partying like crazy !!..hehe.

Anyway, Day 3 was the day the bigger group from Ipoh was coming into HDY, as they would be late, my Friend Mack called me the night before to help him get a girl because he didn't want to lose any chance to bonk a pretty girl on his annual trip. You see, Mack doesn't have much chance to join us on our trips because of work commitments.

Woke up at appx 8.00 to get a quickie from Bracey before she went back and called my other friends for no 1 chicken rice near brass monkey. Then went directly to Chanivate first, went into all the shops but could not get 1 fitting for Mack, maybe i am a little choosy but i have to uphold my reputation of a good QC right !! and maybe because there were a lot of continued bookings and boyfriends staying, the available girls were not that appetizing. Came to Pizza Barber and saw 6 girls lounging at the barber chairs like snakes which has just eaten. Chit chat with the okt but all the while my eyes were checking the girls out. Saw that 1 was fair and cute and the other 1 was a little darker but with a very " please fxxk me " kind of face. Ohh...no need to think man, i paid the okt 1,500 bt straight. Since Bracey is not free, i had to go on searching and went to Nok karaoke again to see if Big eyes was still around. To my surprise, Big Eyes just came back and I promptly paid OKT and ask the girl to come along for lunch at our hotel. After lunch, all of us went to my room for small talk while waiting for Mack and friends to arrive. They checked in appx 3 pm and everybody started to head back to their respective rooms on the pretense of rest.

I was finally left alone with Big Eyes and we started our warm up play. Wow, she really has a 34 C cup size breast but unfortunately, it is siliconed slightly at the lower breast to firm them up. Fortunately, she compensated the little flaw with a fantastic Bonk. She started the action with a catbath, ball licking and very slurpy BBBJ. I especially liked the catbath on the tongue stroking of my dick. Hmm...getting hard just thinking of it. She sucked and sucked and sucked and then capped and rode me cowgirl. Rubbing her clit on the base of my dick which she seemed to be enjoying it more than myself. I just layed there enjoying the scene which was very stumulating but after a while, i had to do some pumping myself so switch position and started to pump into her from side ways which i find very stimulating for myself as i could better feel the friction of the walls. Switch back to rotating missionary and heard her moan " Yang Ni, Yang Ni ", " Chai Liaw, Chai Liaw " and felt a vibration and water gushing onto my dick head. Oh man...that was it !! That started the frantic pumping from me and all the while, she was moaning with a shortness of breath. I finally released my spunk and lay down on her feeling well spent from my excercise.

We went out for dinner and after that Kiss Channel. As we had a very big group that day, drinking and partying was especially fun with so many girls and friends around you. Ended the night with another drunk bonk.
(extracted from elsewhere)