View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah, now ML nolonger sharpening kitchen knifes to chop, they bring out 关刀 to massacre us lol.

Vote with our wallets, don't patronise these. Else soon our remaining $100 - 110 range good MLs will follow suit.

I kind of blame it on Geylang still shut. FLs are skyrocketing their asking price as a result, some FLs mileage so high and old dish also upz to $140 to 160. SIAO BOH. ML see the FL trend, monkey see monkey do.
Support. Haven't visited SLG or other web ML for some time liao. Nowadays go for shop with fj, pay more (price also increase) get satisfaction rather than spend on all these half ass ML, this cannot that cannot. Also cut down on frequency, pay say 180 1 session with fj rather than 2 ML sessions at 100-110 each and can have a good meal with the savings. Tahan as long as I can until lil bro gives ok to go ahead again