View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Re: a moment of silece

Pretty sure he got arrested. At the time it happened, he had a japanese girl working and some others. The Japanese girl with the short hair and quite cute one. Solid riding and solid foreplay. I had once under iconick stable and then when she came back, that was when he kena up lorry.

Anyway the Japanese girl told me he cut her loose. Apparently someone baotoh him. She herself had difficulty coping and had to be independent FL before she got deported.

I've had quite a few memorable gals under iconick. Jap gal was one. Another one from last year was called risa (not real korean). That risa waaa fuck until we both sweating omg think of her easily become hard again.

The good okts are rare. Iconick was one of them. Salute and wish him a better life ahead.