View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Ben. I masturbated to my wife’s best friend panties.

Now my mind went into overdrive mode.

I was so afraid of being caught that I sniffed and licked Penny’s panties. Yet this excitement was sending sensation of thrills to my groin. My small head started to take over my big head.

I could not care any further. I sped back to the laundry basket, took what I wanted and immediately retreated back to my bedroom.

I hesitated whether to lock my door or not. My rational mind was to lock it, but there was one crazy part that told me to just leave the door open. At least, this time, my rational mind still take precedence.

I pulled off my shorts in double quick time and jumped onto my bed. Feeling somewhat naked and insecure, I pulled up the blanket covering my whole body all the way to my chest level, leaving only my both arms and head out.

Only when I felt fully secured. I took two deep breaths and calmed myself down. The feeling was like a thief trying to get away from the crime scene with the loot in the bag.

Now this was the time to enjoy my loot.

I released the grip of my left hand. The panty was totally crumpled by my strong grip. I tried to pull them by the edges to straighten them. It was such a beautiful pair of panties. Smooth and silky to the touch, sexy lace at the edge, curving at a nice gradient on the two sides which would sit in perfectly to the V-shaped crotch of the owner.

I placed the panties directly against my nose and inhaled deeply, the stale odour a sweet combination of sweat and Penny's pussy discharge.

Just thinking about the fact that this little piece of cloth had been pressed against Penny's vagina and pubic hair all day long was totally tantalizing. This was Penny's very private feminine secret - whatever went on between Penny's legs during the day was right here in front of me.

I closed my eyes and tried to visualize what this piece of cloth was rubbing onto for the whole day - a perfect pubic triangle wedged between a pair of creamy white thighs, covering a pair of tender, succulent lips lining a tight slit opening with bright pink and lumpy on the inside, moist with her feminine discharge all day long.

I pressed the panties tightly against my nose, trying to sniff in as much as I could. With each deep breath, I took in Penny's wonderful odour and instantly fantasized about her beautiful unwashed vagina spread over my face with her thick labia pulled wide apart to reveal a mass of bright pink vaginal flesh inside, coated with healthy amounts of her natural juice.

My tongue instinctively stuck out to lick at the panty crotch, exploring all of Penny’s pussy intimately. I imagined my tongue wandering freely between her dirty vagina and the deep valley of her groin, and into the deepest pit of her vagina, slurping every flavour and odour that was on offer.

This sensation was getting too much for me!

I brought the panties to my naked cock. The feeling of the silky cotton panties on my raging hard cock was too much. I wrapped the panties around my dick and tugged furiously.

That’s the closest ever my cock had ever felt to Penny’s vagina.

Just the mere thought of my thick hard cock plunging into Penny’s secret lovehole – I erupted into her panties.