Old 29-08-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Endersss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Diary of a 16 Year Old Boy

Picture(s) used are just for example , they are not related to me nor the character i'm portraying in the story.

So the first girl i had something with was a very good looking girl by the name of Apple .

Apple was from a neighbourhood school around my school area and we got to know each other through a mutual friend of sorts . She was a very open minded girl that spoke her mind whenever we talked and that came to me as a +point. I really liked girls that were direct and she was always really straightforward and it was fun hanging out with her alongside our friends.

Apple looked something like this picture below which made me stare at her great assets and fantasize about doing bad things to her .

So me and her started hanging out 1 on 1 and had meals together after classes and we would hang out around Nex since i stay nearby and she woud accompany me after school when she is free. Her assets are so great even those YPs at Nex Arcade tend to stare at them and at that time i just wondered if she knew and how she felt being looked like that.

Couple weeks past and we started to have feelings for one another and her , being extremely straightforward just told me that she liked me and she asked if i felt the same. Of course , i could not reject her with those assets as well as having that straight to the point attitude that i really like , i asked her to be my ''stead'' .

One afternoon, after classes she texted me and asked if i wanna hang out at her place . Ive never thought of heading to her place before as we had never mentioned about it being accessible or not , and apparently she didnt mind having me over as her parents are on business trip and she asked if i wanted just go over to spend some time together. That was when i thought it was the chance for me to strike ...