View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Personal experience: i have a salesgirl whom is a struggling single mom. So i helped to pass her some nice accounts hoping to motivate her... How wrong I was, now that her comm has increased almost double, she almost become bo chap and lazy.

I think their logic is - dont aspire and work too hard, so when they dont get what they want, the will not be too disappointed. If they get what they want without hard work, it must be their karma and their luck. So why work so hard??
Exactly bro... now my pretty a little girl also start to slag liao... boh chap liao. Waiting to kena fire only.

Last year I have an admin girl. Degree holder in law administrative... come interview for data entry clerk. I was like simi lan jiao? Study law to come work for 11,000 baht? Anyway data entry lei bro... don't need to use brain want lei. Just get the data from different source like invoice, delivery order, tax receipt blah blah key into master record... CB I teach 4 months also cannot do it properly. Once master summary wrong need to spend time troubleshoot... caused more problem than solving it.

Degree holder from Mahasarakam University... That's why I say better be careful... even their education system is a hoax.