Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.
Kindly provide the poll which shows it has nothing to do with affordability. I know a lot of ppl here who claim they can afford better but like the slum houses of GL because it feels like their home. There is even one guy who claims SYT no feeling for him, he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

Better customers are customer who pay more. A fuck is a fuck. What is your job? I pay you 1/2 price and tell you I'm a better quality customer, ok? What are you mumbling about?

What do you mean CAT150 maintain numbers? What numbers are you talking about? Give the figure.

Yes we are not on the same page because you have no figures and when you do provide figures, they are wrong.

So here's the deal. The FL will decided how much she wants to charge for a fuck. You as a customer decide whether you want to pay. An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.