View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.