View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Coming back to this list

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage

17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

Made an ppt w Wei Wei the day before......no replies when I reach.....nearly walk off after waiting for 10 mins....then she called n said she overslept.

Went up and saw an uncle sitting outside her apartment...should be her neighbour.....went in and saw Wei Wei....looks really different from the pics posted. Start to have 2nd thoughts.....mention to her there is a man outside n I dun feel comfy...she said I can leave if not comfy.
So I left.

Tried for Lucy since she is around that area.....as usual no response.

Decided to try Qian Qian.....quite last minute as she stays another area.

The apt was really posh.....but what irks me was the dirty toilet bowl....

Massage nothing to shout about (not in nude)....n she was wechatting w her friend....while chatting she told me she is leaving in 1 week time.
Alarm bells.....coz usually MLs will be damn bochap as they are leaving.
As I guessed correctly....
I had to request her to remove her panties during the sensual n she did it reluctantly.
She tried to maintain a distance while wanting to jerk me off faster...
(I choose no BJ option)

Her body really not that nice n can feel stretch marks at the tummy n at the buttocks. Touch also sian...not smooth so not steam feeling.

GFE n playability pretty low....but she did let me fondle her pussy....which is damn bushy.

Everything done in about 30 mins....so I took a longer closing shower......probably not very bang for bucks.

Probably should have went back trying Carol/Yuki.
Linda is still 1 of the best after try out few others,Molly is totally out with fake photo.

https://samsforum.com/showt...ighlight=linda