View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy78d4 View Post
Not been chionging for many years, price has up so much.
Price has gone up much becos there are willing people paying w/o bargaining,hehehe...it is indonesia business culture to mark up a higher than normal price for one to bargain downward (or mark up price 1st follow by some discount). You can simply imagine a scenario whereby a girl or OKT in Batam who quote a 20% to 30% higher than the norm price and then their customer just take it w/o bargaining at all. Now, guess what the girl/s or OKT/s think of "this type of customers" , follow by their future action thereafter...hehehe...

By far, i have not paid more than 1 juta for any overnight girls from 5 years ago till today. Batam still one of the cheapest from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I once went to Octopus spa with a forum bro, and we both paid extra to the therapist for the hj. After we left the place, and shared FR with our driver, we were told that the normal massage package is incusive of hj.
Note that during that time, the GRO also did not says that HJ is included in the package too. Most time during such packages, if the massage girl's customer did not cum, it would be the customer's problem and not girl's. So most girls will try to do a half-baked HJ so that they will extend extra time.

Then again ,such packages also do not include roaming and full strip,hehehe...and one may eventually pays up to 1 juta or more in a Men's Spa just for a HJ if they arent experience.

Solution? Get the spa's lowest priced package, talk to the girl/s and then pay the girl/s direct for all the extras. And you might be surprise the price could be way lower than taking up their other more pricier packages,hehehe...

My concept is, pay less as a customer ,let the girl earn more using my solution above and hopefully i can get better quality service rather than a half-bake mechanical job which disallow myself to have peace of mind when the girls try to up-sell me the time-extension or other stuffs.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info