View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
We crossed the boarder early in the morning. Take about half a hour taxi and about one hour ferry. It takes less than 2 hours to arrive Langkawi. I took her to a good Chinese seafood resturant for lunch, which costed me around MYR200. We then went to hotel, shower and fuck. At about 5:00 pm, we went to the beach for beer and sun set. As we have a heavy lunch, we went supermarket to buy fruits as dinner. Gril was happy as quality and choice here is better than Danok. Of course we fuck at night.

The next date, I took her to a private beach of a five star resort, take photo and have a decent lunch with steak and lamb, wine and ice cream. Cost not high, around MYR250 only. Girl very happy. After lunch we go back hotel and fuck. After a short rest, I took her to the cable car. It was her first time and was very excited. I then took her to have a seafood dinner. She love the sea food very much. We did not fuck that night, as I was almost dry. But we did the last fucking early in the morning before I took her back to Danok.

With this kind of so-called KTV that you never sing inside and do not charge you anythjng other than for the girls, Danok is perfect to me. I can pick a girl there, take her to my base town within 2 hours, enjoy girl-friend type of fuck experience for two or three days. My friend gave me a good suggestion.

Last edited by XC60T5; 27-04-2019 at 12:49 AM.