View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Having the experience in the first day, I decided to go KTV later in second day, and only stay in the lobby for MYR15 per beer. If girls no good, just walk away and go next. I started wandering at about 6pm. Girls started to show up in one or two larger KTV, and one KTV has just one or two girls. The quality was no OK, very disappointed. Changed strategy to go to better looking bars. Again, only a few people, no sight of good looking girls. WTF with this town I said to myself.

Then suddenly I found a small KTV mentioned here by brothers. Went inside. Only one girl and no body. About to walk away but an OKT come out and talked to me. He said all the girls in KTVs of the whole street had gone. I was too late. What! It was only about 7pm??? He said every one come at noon to pick girls. Because of Thai' new year, many people came for the Songkran (water fastival) and all girls picked by noon. He warmed me not to pick girls in street, as they were not diciplined and would fuck and go. The girls he had are charged from MYR400 to MYR600. Take away at noon and return at noon the next day. No other charge.

That is a good model. Probably all the 3 or 4 KTV in this street have the same system. I decided to come back the next day.

Danok is a fucking boring town. Other than fucking, not much to do. There is no taxi or Grab. You have to take the motorbike, feel like fucking the ass of the ulgy driver. And the cost is crazy: MRY8 for a ride, even if it is just a very short ride. Food is poor. There are some seafood resturants, but the stock did not appear fresh. McDonald menu cost you MYR30, though the quality is not bad.

To be continued.

Last edited by XC60T5; 17-04-2019 at 11:20 AM.