View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Had been to Hatyai a few times with families and lone trip and find the FL too milfy. Came across a few websites regarding a border town called Dannok. So decided to venture there. Didnt realize SBF had a tread for Dannok

This is my experience at Dannok back in Jan and Feb 2019.

From Singapore, one can take a Scoot flight to Hatyai that cost around S$150 - S$180 on weekdays round trip. Relative cheap for an overseas sex trip plus R&R.
Arrived at Hatyai airport, take grab to Central Festival, the biggest mall in South Thailand. Plenty of restaurants, a bowling alley, ice skating plus cinema in the mall. Great. Nearby the mall is a bus terminal to Dannok. The van fee to Dannok from Hatyai is 60B that takes about an hour (Driver will also make delivery on the way)

Once at Dannok, I checked in hotel. I had chosen Vista Hotel which is by the main road. There is a Tesco supermarket beside the hotel and the major night clubs (M Club, Jaguar Club is nearby).

Went around Dannok by foot. Met a Malaysian Chinese OKT who was quite aggressive in selling his girls. Took his bike to his farm but find his girls either too old or too chubby. Kindly declined his offer despite his persistent.

Went to another Malaysian Chinese OKT. Found a SYT that can speak good chinese. In fact, most of the girls are Laos or Isan Thai. Take note, most of the Laos or Thai cant speak chinese. So it is best to find one that you can communicate with, or else will be chicken and duck. The fee for LT is 450rm = S$150 (They accept ringgit) or 300rm for ST. You can bring the girls wherever you go and she is available till next day 12pm.

The lanes nearer to the checkpoint are catered mainly to the Malaysian Indians, while the lanes closer to Vista hotel catered mainly to Malaysian Chinese.

There are not a lot of things you can do at night besides the night club. I had instead prefer the pubs than the night clubs. There is a container pub that has live band (sometimes they play English songs) and serve good thai food.

I know the night clubs have better quality girls (from Bkk or Changmai), but you have to pay lots more (to the mama san plus other tips) besides the drinks and bar fine. Besides, the music is really loud and the laser lights are kinda intense.

If any other bros here want to try out the clubs, do PM me. But i am quite happy with the farms house in Dannok.

Happy Bonking.