Thread: Herpes
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 59
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes

oic, i didnt know about the anitviral medication that why i always say you are the best here boss sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The virus is not scary at all because for the vast majority of those who harbor the virus there are no symptoms whatsoever. Life carries on without a care in the world.

Those who do have outbreaks they can easily be dealt with by anti viral medication which is extremely effective.

The Flu virus is far more scary than Herpes. Flu causes hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide every year and it is spread through the air so there absolutely no defenses against catching the virus.

On the other hand deaths caused by Herpes are virtually unheard of.