Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyc369 View Post
Visited one of the girls at Rowell just now. Initially made my rounds to survey the area. Went 2 rounds and finally stopped at the house closest to Serangoon Rd. There were many FWs at the door and I asked the OKT if Mew was in, but he told me go look inside the staircase and choose don’t ask so much. So I was really a bit nervous with all the girls looking at me and the people at the door behind me watching since I seemed a bit out of place. So I scanned one by one ah. Then got one girl wearing denim blouse with deep v neck sitting higher up the staircase. She looked Thai and luckily she is. Straight away went in and picked her up and had fun. She gave a lot of GFE cause I think she felt I was really shy. She’s a good girl ah, but me and my didi didn’t fuck well haha, maybe not 100% ah my didi. Really nice firm boobs and asked to BBBJ on her, but she don’t want to do on me lol maybe cause she more scared. We changed position a lot of times from me on top of her hugging her so hard and kissing her and frenched like we were lovers, she blow me, top me. I felt she quite loose ah, maybe I wasn’t big enough to fill her, then finally she squat on my face while I suck and fap myself off in the end. Can give her better fuck, but I don’t blame her. Totally recommend cause I think someone can do a better job. She just arrived so go and visit her guys. Look for Anne.
bro your inbox full. lolol