Thread: L1639
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
what about LOOKS plus service, who would you recommend?
Well, you should know by now it is almost impossible to get a WL in GL with a combination of solid service + looks.

Let me try to give you a brief summary of the WL features -

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi - MILF, plumpish, tan skin, sagged tits but fantastic service. Many Malaysian WL fans have never failed to look for her wherever she is in town.
2) Tracy - Young and presentable MILF looks, petite with fantastic service. She still has a lot of supporters.

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise - Sex-appealing, short crop hairdo, big eyes, sharp nose but I find her facial shape a tad too short. I have not tried her yet but her OKT Nancy assured me of her good service. BTW, I noticed her attention grabbing deep cleavage which might suggest that she has huge tits.

2) Yu Er - Bonkable and presentable looks. She is well groomed with sexy manicure. She appears to be slim and leggy. OKT Nancy assured me of her good service.

3) Chen Chen - A SYT with nice facial features. She is slim and stands at around 1.65m without stilletos heel. Gathered that her service has since improved. She is on my radar ...

Newbies

1) Fei Fei - She looks sultry with bonkable looks. She is slim, fair and around 1.64 to 1.65 m tall without heels. I gathered that her service is not bad.

2) Tang Tang - Saw her pretty makeover pic on the computer screen but I have not seen her in person. Not sure about her service either ...

3) Jolin - She looks pretty & young on the pic as shown in the computer screen (non-makeover pic).

4) Xin Er - I have already FR her ... A la Kelly Chen ...Much younger and shorter version ...

5) Winnie - She looks pretty on the computer screen (non-makeover pic) ... No idea on her service ...

The rest of the 3 newbies failed to leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: