View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

Recap
"What then is important, your majesty?"

"What is important now is... what is this bowl of oil doing here?"

Chapter 28
"This.. your majesty, is my way of reciprocating your love". Saying that, i swooped down and took his entire length into my mouth.

After I managed to coax a soft, manly groan from him, i disengaged his dick and brought the bowl to the bed. I lubricated his mushroom head and my rear, before going into a doggie position. I then got him to kneel behind me and position his dick on my rear entrance, and crutch the covers tightly.

He looked at me with concern and asked, "are you sure"?

I looked at him with my best attempt at a CFM face and crutch the sheets tightly and braced for the pain.

"AH!!" I cried out, not in pleasure but in pain as I relived the excruciating pain of being penetrated for the first time again. My hands gave way and my upper body collapsed on the bed as I grimaced in pain.

Qian Long stopped penetrating and let my ass get accustomed to the new intruder.

"Please continue, your majesty," I whimpered, not because it felt good but because I didn't want this erection to die down.

"You sure?"

I nodded and gritted my teeth to brace for the pain again.

"AH!!" I screamed as he thrusted the entire length into me.

He began to thrust in and out of me. Slowly but surely, the pain began to subside and a newfound sensation took over, it felt surprisingly good; something I have never felt before. As pleasure took over the pain, I started to move myself to meet his thrusts. Sensing my eagerness to engage him in anal sex, Qian Long picked up his pace.

He went into a doggie position and tried to use one of his hands to grab my boobs but could not maintain the thrusting momentum in that position. Having gone all out to please, I'm not about to leave my lover disappointed. I made him lay against the wall while I faced him in a cow girl position and felt his entire length enter my rear. I faced Qian Long exposing my nubile c-cup breasts bare for his access.

As he groped me with both hands, I grinded my hips with him inside me, willing him to cum. When I felt that he is about to cum, I removed him from my rear and insert him him into my pussy and felt him release jets after jets of sperms deep into me.

After he came, I let his dick stay inside me while I lay on him, my bare breasts against his bare chest. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him, while my face leaned in for a kiss. We engaged in a passionate french kiss.

As I felt him soften, I stood up and clean his dick with my mouth.

After the deed, we changed into our pj and I laid in his embrace.

"Thank you, my love," he said as he kissed my forehead.