View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

This post is for bro ~Devil~. You cannot receive PM, or ur pm box is full.

Hi bro,

sorry a little confused which thread are you refering to.

Amansari is a full spa, with food, suana, hot pool and best part is girls that you can choose. They sit at the cafe. Other similar spas are GBW, NY, Paragon, Pariss.

The other place is Rich & Bitches. That is a massage place with no food. They bring the girls out 3 at a time. Do your deed and go. But they have d wetbed service. and the girls are hardworking. Other similar places are all the smaller joints, usually occupying 1 shoplot. But I don't know of another that has wetbed.

I am however curious to find out about the other joints that bro Pollux said in his first post in Great Service-Great Massages-Great Bonks thread.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.