Old 06-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelance PRC Lady in Penang

I got this contact from a bro in my network, and had another bro verify it and test drive her some time ago. But I was put off by the report that she was not a stunner, had saggy boobs and a very average bonk. So I left this contact dormant.

With the MIB typhoon in full blow. None of the bros were willing to expose their cocks lest they get caught. So it was time to develop FUBUs and patronize Freelancers. I sent a few bros to XiaoYe, and they all returned with similar FRs, so today, I figured it was time for me to practice what I preach. Just try lah.

I knew from the bros the approximate location. Thanks to google translate I could send her wechat messages in JieShi (Chinese characters) to supplement my weak spoken Mandarin. She was very patient and seemed eager to meet me.

She told me where to meet her. When I saw her, I was pleasantly surprised to see her lovely toned calves and sexy thighs under her short dress. Her forearms were toned and her face was freckled and scorched by much time in the sun. But her smile was lovely.

I was thrilled that she looked a lot better than her photo on wechat, and her personality was bubbly and infectious. She guided me to her real floor and apartment (clever girl) and she caught me checking out her legs and ass as she climbed the stairs and grinned.

In her flat, I felt like I was in small in location, but much more homey and tidy. She settled me in and invited me to a very relaxed shower. She allowed me to caress her lightly and bask in her shampoo scented hair. So when we returned to the bedroom, my dick was already rising.

She stood while I sat on her bed. So I licked and sucked her saggy B cups. I reached below and discovered her long labia. That only got me more excited.

She liked what I was doing so she directly me to the headboard and played with my already stiff dick while sucking my nipples. I kneaded her shoulders and cupped and palmed her tired titties. No moaning yet.

Then she tore off some toilet paper and began a very nice bbbj. She grinned as I pressurized some more and complimented my baby sotong was all grown up. I said it was very naughty and wants to see who is playing with him. She laughed and said he is very good, and kissed it. Oooh.

Then, she helped herself to her turn! Wow. As she settled on the pillow, I told her I loved watching girls get high, and I kissed and played with her boobies. She was quietly savoring the moment with eyes shut. She licked her lips and her face was serene. When I moved down towards her pussy, she did not flinch. So I dove in and greedily devoured her long, puffy labia. My absolute favorite. She was fresh and her juice was flowing steadily.

She started moaning softly and urgently but still not flinching while I was deep in labia sucking, tongue licking through her pages when she sat up and said she can wait no more and asked me to help her cap me quickly. So I did. And she gawked at my dick as I noticed that her abdomen was pulsing. I did not realize she had cum!

I slathered the tip of my pole on her gaping lips and could feel her contractions on the tip of my pole. In between pulses, my dick was sucked in. OMG.

Pushing through her taut, toned tunnel was really exciting. I could not push past, instead I had to allow her to pull me into her. And then, she grabbed my arms and implored me to piece her deeply. As I did, she squealed and her eyes popped open. Then she patted me urgently so I pumped her furiously, causing her to clench her teeth and hold her breath. Her face glowed red and veins popped out on her forehead and neck as she redlined through a high. I could feel her formidable muscles massaging my hapless dick below. I knew this was not the session to be clever as there was no way I was going to last long.

I pinned my dick deeply in her and jiggled her lovely thighs and hips on my pole. She nearly threw my dick out inspite. And she was clawing the bed, so I held her hands. She would not allow her legs in jockey or be folded over. I think to limit my depth pierced, but I did pin her down and rubbed my shaft on her clit. She reached up to offer me a smoldering kiss, licking through my lips, and looking deeply into my eyes. That was it. My dick was ready to throw it all out, so I sat up and ground through the intensity of the moment. She was right there with me, and clenched her muscle and held it like an O-Ring like a target to blow my load.

She pulled my head down and kissed me. She said all sorts of nice things to me. Blah-Blah-Blah. Between the delirium and the weak Mandarin, I did not comprehend much, other than something special just happened and she was very happy.

She invited me to rest as she cleaned herself up. I tottered back into the bathroom and she gave me a full lathered wash. I was still in a daze as I dressed, then sat beside her holding he inner thigh. Eventually, I paid her. She asked if we could be friends. Of course. But next time, we start with lunch. Like I wanted today…

XiaoYe, PRC, early 30s MILF Freelancer. Contacts provided if you are in already in my network. If just attend a penang TT. Private message me to ask how or risk getting shot by the mod.

Face: 7 skin marked and blotchy from hard life, but nice pleasant features

Body: 7 Very well kept, fair smooth skin, lovely muscle tone in forearms and calves

Boobs: 6 Saggy, deflated B cups but nipples harden when high

Pussy: 10 Really long, light brown 2 cm puffy labia. Trimmed muff, Super strong Kegel trained tunnel. Gets sopping wet with fresh nectar.

Kissing: Yes, but no DFK

DATY: Yes

BBBJ: 7 Vigorous, eager and sexy.

FJ: 9 Milks your dick with strong contractions to get you high and extend your orgasm

GFE: 9 Very personable and absolutely no rush

WIR: Absolutely—one of my favorite sessions with a PRC.

Damage: 120 + 10 tip (100 only if you outcall her to your location of choice and pay for it)