View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosgeek View Post
Hi all,
You know its awkward to ask for Working Ladies home. So I came back without sucess. But i like to go again this saturday and meet a WL. So please anyone give me more details about how to get into a house and how to identify wether it is WL house itself.
u will see numbers just above the doors, which are usually brown or maroon, the first no. is 2, then 4, then a provision shop, on the other side, there is a sign board, written on it is something like 'ABC...something..'

waht time did u go? most are only open after 12pm.

if still cannot find, then maybe u can try asking for 'massage' , keng chio kar, instead of wl la...heheh..then wun be so embarrassing..

waiting for ur fr hor...

or ask for provision shop....sure can find, cos the houses are beside the provision shop, but u got the check the back and front...