Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quick FR on Oppo from Wonderland.

Face: About 70% of pics but tanner

Body: Definitely not DD as advertise but a good natural B/C .. have a few tats and slight tummy. Smooth and boobs are soft and nice to grab.

Deed: Got into the room and brought to shower. Once inside she wanted to bath me with her towel and bra on and I'm like, let me help you. Haha. She was shy and awkward. Cleaned me up good and went to back room. Immediately the catbath started and it was gentle and nice .. slowly she stroked my dick before going down. I told her to suck and lick my balls instead and I held her hair back and she made soft sounds like slurping on my balls. Soon, I told her let's CIM .. and she said ok she try because no bro before her requested. Wow? Hahaha so asked her to continue catbath while I played with her tits .. just as I was about to cum I pushed her down gently and just nice shot as she took my dick in. After this went for another shower and asked for a massage .. she was good at it! As I was preparing for shot 2, my friend text to ask for dinner so left earlier because hey at $120 I definitely got my money's worth. Was too tired to fj and got my cim mission completed

RTF: no as per my usual protocol but let me tell you bros that she's very nice and definitely willing to please. Give her a try