View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
To each of his own ba I guess...
I've ever encountered once, booked the room, the lady come, totally different person but not the cui type, I texted the OKT and he claimed that the lady I wanted last minute big aunty come and he assured me that this lady service power I won't be disappointed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and try. End up everything cannot, cannot suck and touch her boobs, cannot BBBJ, ask her to catbath me also cannot!? I ask her then can do what and she say just fuck. I say Ok then tell her to fuck off. I call the OKT and fuck him too, he apologized and wanted to give me a replacement but I have to pay hotel for another 2 hours of transit. I tell him no need no mood anymore. I did not pay the lady since basically nothing was done and left the hotel room.
Sound like

ubookme
seductress

I might be wrong.

I heard the Hotel get a good cut from this kinda of transit.
$30 for 2 hrs (minimum)
Room checked out in less than 45mins due to wrong lady sent.