View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rubbing dick with pussy flaps

I wonder if I show Janet this... will she do it like that? With her famous pussy rubs.

Cute jap babe ressucitates unconcious guy in gym

Adorable life-guard chick Natsuki Hasegawa walks into the locker room and finds fat unconscious guy lying on the bench. Her duty is to do everything to revive poor fattie.

Adorable Japanese babe starts with mouth-to-mouth. It's not helping.

Then Natsuki tries blowing the fresh air in guy's lungs through his small cock. She actually sucks that wiener pretty hard.

Natsuki even tries pump some air in dude's ass by giving him a rimjob.

Chubby fucktard regained consciousness only after getting a steamy handjob and cumming all over the locker room. He's still weak, so

Natsuki decides to continue resuscitation by facesitting her barely breathing friend. He actively licks and tongue fucks that gorgeous hairy pussy.

Natsuki rides fat fuck's small dick with her crotch, literally jerking him off with her labia.

Fattie cums again.
Pretty fucked action, but still quite turn on as she's cute.

Download --> Here