View Single Post
Old 27-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

hi to all bros....
usually came up here to read bout all of ur experiences...now think its my turn to share..
went to petain today with the hope of having a last bonk b4 new yr...search ard,c c look look,oni found rina n another wl @ house 7 to suit my taste..when i decided to go for rina,found her to be engaged.so bo bian,went to h7(can't rem which rm liao)..walk straight in,right hand side after the staircase,n there she was.asked her how much,replied $30.said ok n i walked in..told mi i m her last customer for the yr,as she wanted to go home liao.said she from jb lah...etc.
took off my clothes,she took off hers.can see dat her tits r firm,despite her age.(hope bros here dun mind,i got a fetish for MILFs..)
asked mi to lie down,held my hands(wow,got kinda gf feeling)den she came on top,rubba my body wif her tits...smooth feeling....toucha my bro at e same time..too bad no bj.juz rubba rubba my body.after a while,ask mi to exchange positions with her,put on CD,den we start missionary...caressing her tits,i pump n pump while she gave out soft moans...looked at mi in the eyes once in a while,giving mi dat satisfying look,which turns mi on n make mi pump her harder...before long,my cum was exploded inside her,while she gave out a loud,"AHH....".pull out,she took off for mi,wash up,pay liao den i go off.....

name: dunno,nv ask
damage: $30
face: 7/10(i got milf fetish...might not be e same for other bros...)
body: 6/10 (abit saggy on her tummy)
tits: 7/10 b cup(firm n good to hold...pointed nipples..)bj: no
RTF: depends on my mood though....cuz no bj is a minus point..