Old 02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ericgomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Thanks to Bro STB for arranging session with Ning yesterday (Thu) afternoon. Knocked door and a pretty, petite, sweet looking girl in black dress opened up. Ning was very polite and started hugging me, pressing her huge boobs (a little saggy due to the size, but still nice to play with) against me. She can speak a few words of simple English (“OK-lah” is her favourite Singlish).

Washed me up properly in the bath-tub, esp my didi and then joined me on bed. Straight away started on BJ for about 10 mins. Slow and gentle, very shiok. Catbath and then BJ some more. Sensing that I was ready, she capped me and rode me hard. Tried to control but cannot tahan. Shot off very quickly. Damn!

Massaged me for about 20 mins. Not bad but definitely not a professional in this department. Then we did a bit of cuddling, with me playing with her ample knockers and she teasing my didi, awakening it again. “You want?” she asked. Sure! After another bout of BJ, didi was ready for more action. Did a few positions until sweat, but no more ammo. Cleaned up, paid up and left very satisfied and pleased with Ning’s good service. My only complaint is that the room is a bit crummy and the towel smells of cockroach ( yuks!).

Face: 8.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: C+, maybe bigger, not good at judging
Frenching: Not much
BJ: 8/10
BBBJ: Didn’t try
Pussy: quite tight
Massage: 6.5/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: 120/90/2 + tips
RTF: Want to try others in STB’s stable first