Thread: scared
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
I dunn think the ML knows where to find you. Guess you gotta wait another 18 years to see if theres any guy who looks like you.
That is if the ML don’t have TS contact lo. And TS not visiting her again

This tends to happen. I encountered condom stucked in my regular ML pussy and when she took it out she told me it broke. The cum dripped onto the massage bed. Funny thing is, she stood there and examined the condom for a few minutes and moments of silence. I did panicked. After quite awhile then she told me it didn’t break. Phew. Relief. So the cum spilled onto the massage bed is most probably due to her holding the wrong end of the condom and the cum dripped from the opening.