View Single Post
Old 26-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme_madness View Post
Thanks boss nono! So it’s close to

We went to a pub called Bar Galérie located along the stretch of Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel. It was quite empty when we went in. There were 6 ladies waiting to entertain customers. Ordered 6 bottles of tiger (Rp280,000) and bought cocktails (Rp200,000/cocktail) for 2 of the ladies. Total bill was Rp735,000. Steep but each of us managed to get the number of our respective lady. So meeting them once they are done later at 3:00AM (IDT).

After which she put on a condom and ride me. Changed a couple of positions. It was absolutely fulfilling and I came for the second time. Before she left, I gave her Rp500,000. Rp300,000 for her service and Rp200,000 for the balance of the session which I told her to keep the change for herself. FJ was also, good GFE. Could see that she aimed to please as she was still giving me a HJ up until the time she wanted to leave. And now I’m in the room alone typing this out while waiting for 3:00AM (IDT). This marks the end of the first day and looking forward for the next one. Will try to post more!
Nice FR bro, waiting for your 2nd part FR.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily