View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

there's enough dumbF stories out there in the matters of the heart thread. i've had my fair share of stupidity also. but just quote you the easy to relate ones.

was in the middle of a back massage the ML picks up to answer the phone presumably his BF on the line checking on her. she tells him she's watching TCS channel 8 drama at home and stoning at home

another incident with another ML. about to start the happy ending with my didi.. another phonecall of a packet rice oldman checking on her girl. she said she's thinking of him at the moment. WTF ?!

therefore don't believe those sweet talking SMS with kiss kiss or miss u or horny talk like u damn handsome. ur didi v hard etc meant to boost ur ego & make u cum fast. its all meant to f u ur brain & give them money