View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exploring CP with comfort and style. Eat, drink and be happy with Japantvb - Phil

SPECIAL SERVICE FROM PHILLIP :

1. Heart to Honey- PHILLIP Online Flowers Delivery Shop : Flower, Cake & Gift Delivery

Phillip helping you to Send Flowers to China & Save Money! Same day flower, cake and gift delivery within CP. Order flowers, cakes, gifts & plants for any business or private occasion.There's no better way to tell someone you care than with fresh flowers!Send flowers to CP choose us, your reliable online florist.
There is the flower i helped all bro sent out before, which is your favourite flower want to send to your lovely honey, please let me know and i will help you to settle.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/s4isqyqea4l6j7m/9RaNYWpqO9

2. Convenience "Banker For You"- MONEY REMITTANCE

New introduce Philip new services, feel tiring to find money changer to change your RMB notes, feel unsafely to carry so much notes with you while you in china, pay RMB to someone in china while you are in Malaysia. Need to change your RMB notes to Ringgit Malaysia .....Come and find me, i have a total solution for you.

New intro service RMB -----RM------RMB,

You can change the money with me through out my affiliate company in Malaysia, what you have to do is to make RM payment to the account details given to you by me and i will help you to convert the money into RMB for you. Once the currency has been converted, either you wanna bank in the RMB notes to your designated china account or you also can place the money with me. Once you have reached China you can withdraw the money from me.

This is to help all brother to secure their money while they are cheonging over in cp with carrying so much notes on hand. Bad to say, I will like your ATM Machines, you can withdraw from me anytime.

For those brothers that have account in China, you can convert your currency through me and the money will be bank in directly to your China account, this means you no need to change so much notes on your hand to be brought over to China.

For those who are willing to send some money to their loved ones in China, you can convert your currency through me and the money will be directed bank in into their account.

For those who need to convert their currency to buy stocks in China, you can convert the money via me. I can make direct transfer to your supplier account.

CHEONGING-LOVERS-BUYING STOCKS all kautim...Easily Safe, Fast, Realiable, Experienced‎

For all above mentioned services is Subjected To Below Terms & Condition:-
If the remitted amount more than RM 10k per recipient, there will be no any handling charges incurred, but if less than the amount there will be a fee of RM 20.00/ recipient apply .

Daily cut off time as per below:-
Rates will be out every 12.15pm, all transaction and booking of RM--RMB , RMB--RM should be confirm latest by 1pm (subject to first come first served upon stock availability)
The RMB currency will reach china the same day around 8pm or latest the next day 8pm. (transfer time is based on china banking speed, sometimes it will fast, sometimes it will slow )
The RM money should be banked in into the designated account latest by 3pm, if later than that your booking will be considered void.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat: feilipu8864
Email:
[email protected]

Last edited by japantvb; 07-01-2014 at 08:17 PM.