View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
It was Gecko and my fav girl from here is Debbie...natural B boobs and S figure jerking butt girl with pretty face shoulder length girl.

There also have KTV room for main course full action at 2nd floor if you pay $250 direct to the guy in charge, no need buy LD, straight to the point. Before at Gecko was a guy in charge, call Sunny, short and friendly bro.
Had Debbie many times, hj to bbbj cim in the dark room, did full action(clothes on of cos) twice in the dark room with fog (not suppose to but she gave in after some digging) limited position, she lean on the tables n bang from back and i sit on seat and hold onto her waist and upright doggie, and she came sit ontop of me and ride and grind fast and furious, and did once, two straight shots with her in full nude(she and myself with shirt on and pants down) in the KTV room

MISSED GECKO...no more as fun and playable level similar to GECKO 2011
Tokyo Drift and Geicko were awesome. Fucked so many times in there while they full blast the smoke machine. Those were the days....