View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Yes, Tokyo Drift was really wild - They had another branch upstairs ( cant remember name ) but that was even wilder. Once u step into the inner room, it is dark and filled with fog ( from a smoke machine) and you cannot see what the others are doing.

Old days - and they were real pretty slim ones but also mini elephants...
It was Gecko and my fav girl from here is Debbie...natural B boobs and S figure jerking butt girl with pretty face shoulder length girl.

There also have KTV room for main course full action at 2nd floor if you pay $250 direct to the guy in charge, no need buy LD, straight to the point. Before at Gecko was a guy in charge, call Sunny, short and friendly bro.
Had Debbie many times, hj to bbbj cim in the dark room, did full action(clothes on of cos) twice in the dark room with fog (not suppose to but she gave in after some digging) limited position, she lean on the tables n bang from back and i sit on seat and hold onto her waist and upright doggie, and she came sit ontop of me and ride and grind fast and furious, and did once, two straight shots with her in full nude(she and myself with shirt on and pants down) in the KTV room

MISSED GECKO...no more as fun and playable level similar to GECKO 2011

I'M CIM KING