Thread: tarma?
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tarma?

Tried out the tarma combo of buddies Apple and Ting Ting at house 1654A last weekend. Turned out to be another one of my best tarma experiences.

Action starts from the shower onwards. Ting Ting handled my front while Apple took care of my back, both gals giving catbath at the same time. Ting Ting then advanced from my chest downwards to my cock, unleashing her deep throat BBBJ skill. Apple switched to giving boob rub behind me followed by sucking of my nipples, with Ting Ting still down there blowing my cock. After such an intense warm up, we finished our body cleaning, dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed.

The intensity continues on bed with me lying down with my back facing up. Both gals started by rubbing their boobs on me, Apple on my back and Ting Ting on my legs. I was then asked to assume the crawling position. With my butt lifted up, Ting Ting gave a penetrative AR while Apple lied down under me sucking my cock. The double sensation was indeed a challenge of withholding my cum. The two gals then stopped briefly for me to turn and lie down. They continued their assault with Ting Ting servicing my cock while Apple catbathed my chest and arms. I also got to suck Apple's hard protruding nipples.

With all that foreplay, it's time to get down to business. After my cock is capped, I started pumping Ting Ting in doggy position whereas Apple was kneeling down and caressing me from behind. As I kept thrusting into Ting Ting, things got more intense as Apple asked Ting Ting to stretch out both her arms for Apple to pull from behind while I grabbed Ting Ting's perky butt and continued thrusting as hard as I could. Ting Ting yelled out in excitement that both Apple and me were being naughty in bullying her at this position. It was funny and sexciting at once.

We then moved to the next round where Apple lied down for me to bonk her in missionary after changing condom. Both Apple and me were fully enjoying the moment to the point I tried frenching her and she gladly obliged. Ting Ting wasn't idling around either and she added to the sexcitement by giving me an AR while I was bonking Apple slowly. As Apple had just come back from her strawberry leave, she climaxed rather early and couldn't take any more pounding. She requested Ting Ting to take over instead. The two buddies then switched places and we resumed action after another condom change. This time, I gave it my all and kept pumping into Ting Ting in missionary while we frenched passionately. Apple brought the tension up a few levels by rubbing and squeezing my balls behind me. Finally, I gave in and let out all my pent-up cum into Ting Ting with the condom on, during which she moaned loudly in ecstasy.

Overall, a fantastic tarma experience from two WL buddies who are already excellent service providers in their own right. Bros who are into tarma can surely give them a try.