View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
I have two wives and for a time 2 other mistresses so 4 women in 3 cities. Nothing to be proud of honestly especially for those who've been through it. You need to manage jealousy, time and money. Both wives are accepted by the families but don't stay under one roof so less problems.

Ideally one partner is all we need.

Sex takes a back seat after a while and it's the relationship that we cherish. Strangely, now that I'm not looking for sex and flirts once in a while, women seem to find it unbelievable and feel more comfortable that we're not trying to bed them.

Personally, commercial sex is easiest on the pocket and heart but like most of you, I prefer something that connects both parties so the sexual awakening climaxes which is something a FL can never provide because there's no trust between us. A partner who's in love will give you anything more than you wish for and so are the consequences. Think hard before entering this situation.
hey bro, you took the words right out of my mouth

can see you have been in this game for a while

I have a wife, (she found out but tolerates me) and a ex WL/FL turn FB(she quit her job) now Gf

with the GF you have a peace of mind, you can 69, do without condom(once I got her pregnant so we do it with now) and not worry about getting anything not like commercial sex

but commercial sex has it perks, like the girl is willing to please

Once the other half becomes wife(god knows how long we have not done it) or gf, then the sex if any becomes very mild if any
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment