View Single Post
Old 26-10-2015, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual Health News

'Super-Gonorrhea' Breaks Out in Northern England
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...rthern-england

A new strain of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea — known affectionately as "The Clap" or "The Drip" — is spreading throughout Northern England.

The Telegraph reports that the STD superbug has been identified in 16 patients.

According to the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV, the outbreak was first detected in Leeds in March 2015.

This particular kind of gonorrhea, typically treated with a two-drug cocktail, has developed a resistance to azithromycin, one of the antibiotics used in treatment.

Drug-resistant gonorrhea is hardly a new phenomenon.

A 2013 study found that 6.7 percent of patients with gonorrhea at a Toronto health clinic still had the disease after a round of treatment. Of 133 patients who returned, nine still had gonorrhea.

Symptoms include burning when urinating, discharge, and painful or swollen testicles. To reduce your risk of getting the disease, the CDC recommends getting tested regularly and using condoms the right way every time you have sex.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here