View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kingdrogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
1. Get educated.
2. GL is NOT for the prevention of rape. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
3. If you want to ANYHOW link rape crime and GL, PLEASE FUCKING GOOGLE and check.
4. Those who want to have sex can find a GF/ Wife/ FL. Losers like you who can only get laid if you pay and can only afford $50 is not anybody's problem.

RAPE STATISTICS HAVE GONE DOWN over the years AS MORE GL HOUSE CLOSE. Stupid fuck, can anyhow link in this way? But since YOU like to be stupid, then all the more we should close down GL immediately.

You see me clap my hand. You see a bird fly past. You conclude that because I clap my hand the bird fly past. Moron.

FUCKER, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE AND GET EDUCATED.

I did say ppl who can only afford $50 for a fuck must be poor and uneducated.
Bro, you may be right about some things, but calm down. I know it can be frustrating when you have so many people who speak confidently about everything; just make the point and move along, you'll sleep better at night.

And, to the other guy who said GL is for rape prevention -- no, it's for controlling an illegal trade, which will exist anyway if not controlled and giving the WL's more rights.

I've seen this thing about rape and GL too often in this forum. FYI, if you force fuck a WL even if you paid and she changes her mind, that's also rape (she can speak to AV and get you convicted, given that she is educated enough to know her rights; a thai WL who used to be an ex-banker did just that). You have a brain, when you decide to fuck anyway, that's when it's rape. It's not like it's impossible for you to stop, you made a decision. I've heard nightmare stories of smelly guys with piercings treat some of these women like less than human beings, some pounding them for hours on end. The OKT apparently doesn't care sometimes, because it's a paying customer, and just asks the girl to get herself fixed.

Last edited by kingdrogo; 26-05-2020 at 06:14 PM.