View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
FR like this one is useful. I think you have quite a few of such
Bro Fat Fatt, thk you for the feedback.

I change my writing style from time to time based on mood. Sometimes when i was a bit sian, i wrote the "Chen Xi" FR style. Sometimes when i was more horny and the sex experience was very erotic, i would write with more inclusion of my personal elements which some bros felt " sickening", lol.

I write to form a diary collection for myself. This collection will be precious to me when i quit GL fully, as a record of my dark side.

The inclusion of personal element is crucial to me. Else there is no inventive for me to post FR. I rather just record in hp and disappear from forum. I still prefer to post officially, then take a snapshot and store in hp and i feel that the records will carry more memorable value in that way.

I personally feel that even with the inclusion of annoying elements, Bros can get info on the WLs' behaviours and their extent of tolerance and willing to please level for reference. This will be more useful to newbies.

Again, thks for your feedback as i thot u will ignore my query.