View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

I miss him so much.... never knew he loved me so deeply till he is gone.... this song reminds me of him every time I hear it.

It was back in my younger days, this guy who is 6 years younger than me that I knew since we were kids always love to hang around with me. I never took much notice about him. Cuz he is like a younger brother to me. He was always there for me. Whenever I was sad or my ex broke my heart, he was always there for me to cheer me up, to comfort me and encourage me. I always thought nothing of it. I always thought he is doing all this because I am like the older sister he never had. But now he is gone.... he will never come back.... if only I could turn back time, I would tell him I love him too..... but it's all too late. What's left is only regrets, guilt and pain.... I hope I could see him in the other world when my time is up and I will tell him I love him too in person....

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.