View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

RTM to my 再续琪梦.

This time I opted for 90mins session coz I wanted to hv a good relaxing massage & JG.

I hv to admit that, she has changed my impression.

It's raining day, once I reached there, she took my jacket to hang n asked me to take a hot shower.

Once I was on the massage bed, we hv small chat like long old frenz while she was massage me, plus with H.D.L.Y really felt that it was so relaxed n comfortable.

I required for a smoking break coz the weather was cold, and she served me with a tea at the balcony.

After the break, we proceeded to JG. Need not to mention much coz every moments was worth it.

At the end, she asked me would I like to HJ? This time I chose to release my tank with auto-roaming. I was sucking her boobs like a hungry baby and unloaded every single drops from my tank.

After showered, she served me with a hot tea. I gave her a little gratuity from my bank as to thanks her for providing me such wonderful 梦中琪缘.

RTM: Yes. Big Big recommendation to all Bros who want to hv a good JG of his manhood.

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Thx to Bro turfman for sharing the contact. After he PM me the info of An Qi, then I realized that actually there is a thread of her at 'Local Massage Service Directory'

MR for my 梦中琪缘 -

By public transport, there is nearby MRT which make easy to access. For bros who drive, there are many car parks available around that area.

Environment: 7/10 *
Nice place with shower room available, relaxing music, soft lighting, a medium size massage bed.

Look: 5.5/10
It is juz exactly look like the pic shown from the An Qi thread. More to MILF, not stunning beauty type.

Body: 5/10
For her age (I guess is below/ or ard 40), she is able to maintain such shape, is consider pretty good.

Boobs: 5/10
34B? I hv no idea, I think it's shd be 70B bra size. Coz I only use my eye power to view, she didn't undress, I didn't autoroam her at all,... Why? Dunno, guess I wasn't horny that day.

Massage: 6.5/10 *
Good skill. Strong, hard, solid massage from head to foots, can make you feel that your muscle become soft & relax.

H.D.L.Y: 7.5/10
One of my best sexperience. Gentle care, no rush, which make me feel that it really from UnderWorld Sea to Heaven.

JG: 8.5/10
Shiok! Pressed from point to point of the roots, Pulling of the ball, etc. Althought sometimes it made me feel the pain, nevertheless, it shd be worth doing it, I believed.

HJ: N.A.
I didn't opt for this, she also suggested next time as I hv some kind of joint bone pain nearby my ball. That's fine with me, my main intention is JG.

* Minus Point:
1) I went for my shower once I reached there, however the body shampoo container was empty. She shd do a QC check before her business hrs start.

2a) Before the action start, she was using the HP having conversation with someone, as she was trying to resolve her urgent personal issue. I can understand the urgency and need which she might hv to do it asap. It lasted for abt 20mins, which I think shd she was able to concentrate the massage session, the 'Massage Point' will be much much better.

2b) There was an incoming phone call and An Qi answered, it was from a Bro to enquiry for a slot. As for this 'incident', this is something which I don't like it, I think it reflected her professional which need to be improved.

RTM: Yes. Recommendation to all Bros who want to hv a good JG of his manhood. As for me, sure, why not?!!

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人

Last edited by CrazyThaiLover; 08-02-2018 at 03:38 AM.