Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have not tried her but I have seen her ... and I have trusted intel that her service is above-average + all standard repertoires of 54A menu. An An apparently is quite tall - 166-167 cm ... she is is not those pretty type like Xiao Mi but presentable, fair & bonkable. I would not classify her as very meaty like Mina or Bei Bei ... I would say she is voluptuous with lots of womanly curves and her legs are well shape and tone. Something like the recently departed Fei Fei perhaps ... Her tits appear to be C cups ... nice perky rear ... She looks like one with good stamina and could absorb intense thrusting. 😝I am not certain if I would try her ... We shall see ... Enjoy! 😎
Thanks for the sharing max bro. I have recently tried her out. 26year old who readily offered the standard 54A services. She has nicely shaped legs that looks amazing with a pair of heels. Not meaty like Beibei but she does have a tummy.. She owns a pair of B+ boobs and you're right, she does have good stamina for long poundings