Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Fifi was much better than an an interms of looks and body sad that I could try her only once however it was a memorable one
Rather subjective ... To me Fei2 is not pretty either as her upper set of teeth protrudes a little too much. But she is a proud owner of a sexy bod that could grace the centrefold of playboy/penthouse mag ... 😝

I loved to bang Fei2 from the rear with her hands leaning against the wall and her butt arched at a optimal angle ... her heels + short body hugging dress were intact to bring on the erotic spirit whilst I groped her tits as well as her butt alternately ... She would moan and scream - “Fuck harder ... fuck deeper ...” (in mandarin) She is one who loves intense & deep thrusting ... Now I could do that to Ms Nympho, An An @ W06 ... 😜

My Personal FR Thread: