Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Re: Girls in 1654A

hi bro,

confirmed Ella now can french?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1654a Ella

Finally tried Ella belatedly after seeing all the earlier differing FRs on her:

Origin: Hubei, 24 yr old, but looks more like poly school gal

Looks: Fair cutesy syt look, with distinct features, jet black long hair, good complexion, sweet smile, impish look

Body: 1.56m tall, petite, slim w perky well enhanced full B boobs which look very ample on her slim frame, with pale brown nips, 44kg

Shower : V passionate and friendly, once in room stripped me, DFK, and led me to shower, sensuous raba in shower with good eye contact, DFK again, steamy, I declined bbbj hence adjourned to bed.

Services: On bed, thorough catbath with tongue followed by nips massage all over my body, AR nicely done though simultaneous hj not as polished as my previous fav rtf 1654a Jacey, followed by balls licking and wet slurpy bj with stroking of shaft the while maintaining eye contact, from time to time we engaged in passionate DFK

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and ultra tight, she can ride well and soon was moaning away, I switched to lotus to french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper and lift her up high before slamming down damn shiok cos she’s so light and easily maneuverable. Changed to position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok god she’s wet and tight. Switched to final posture in doggie, super enjoyable due to her tight push and perky butt, and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, wow damn shiok and she was moaning (and abit cannot take it due to my super hard rod which filled her snuggly) and quickened my strokes to come to an explosive climax.

Verdict: Steamy hot spontaneous bonk with cuter sy syt who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures. Told her just take it easy for the first session since she almost buay tahan le; will enjoy her slowly the next session 😅

While there, saw BoBo and Mina, but find them abit too bah cai for my liking.
Also saw Angel who seemed to be even hotter (in her makeup and dressing) than the first and only time with her; seems like I gotta wait for her one of these days.