Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Any bros who have tried An An (1654A) care to share FR on her ?
I have not tried her but I have seen her ... and I have trusted intel that her service is above-average + all standard repertoires of 54A menu. An An apparently is quite tall - 166-167 cm ... she is is not those pretty type like Xiao Mi but presentable, fair & bonkable. I would not classify her as very meaty like Mina or Bei Bei ... I would say she is voluptuous with lots of womanly curves and her legs are well shape and tone. Something like the recently departed Fei Fei perhaps ... Her tits appear to be C cups ... nice perky rear ... She looks like one with good stamina and could absorb intense thrusting. 😝I am not certain if I would try her ... We shall see ... Enjoy! 😎

My Personal FR Thread: