Thread: Genesis Spa KL
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genesis Spa KL

visited genesis recently.

I rarely visit this kind of health spas/clubs anywhere. I'm more used to the small tui nas in SG. I like my privacy.
So it was abit of an eye opener for me. Went in ask to see the packages. Immediately the captain led me inside and asked my friend and I on what we were looking for.

Told him I only wanted sex. He brought out the girls. Prcs 288rm, viet and locals 268rm. One of the Prcs looked yummy. In the end I opted for the one and only local malay.

SOP shower, fuck in a few positions and shower again. Couldn't cum cos I took gambir sarawak earlier.

After this experience, I decided I will stick to the usual massage with happy endings.
This shower fuck and go process is not my thing.